Air Conditioner Repair
Professional Air Conditioner Repair in Abilene, TX
Don’t sweat this summer; call Hall Air Conditioning at (325) 672-2541 for a professional air conditioner repair in Abilene, TX, the moment your unit stops working.
At Hall Air Conditioning, we understand just how important your AC is during the sweltering Texas summer months. When your system stops working, we’ll arrive with all the tools necessary to diagnose the problem and repair it as soon as possible so you can stay comfortable in your home. Whether you have clogged air filters or a total outage, our expert AC technicians can help.
How To Tell When You Need an AC Repair
Air conditioners often show signs before they fail entirely. If you notice any of the following issues, call our team as soon as possible so we can address the problem before it worsens:
- High energy bills
- Loud sounds
- Musty smells
- Constant on-off cycling
- Weak or warm air flow
- Condensation around the unit
- Uneven cooling
- High humidity levels
- Constant circuit breaker trips
Sometimes the solution to the above issues is something simple, like moving furniture away from your air vents to allow for proper air flow. Regardless of the scenario, our team will investigate all components to locate your issue and resolve it before it worsens.
Repairing Common AC Problems
As experts in AC repairs, we deal with a few common issues all the time. Some of the most common AC problems we repair include the following:
- Systems not turning on: Many issues can cause a lack of power to the unit, including thermostat complications, inner wiring problems, and blown electrical components. We can examine all potential causes and resolve the problem to get your AC back on as soon as possible.
- Hot air blowing: The condensing coil and evaporator coil require regular maintenance, so without this servicing, your system may blow warm air. Other potential causes include dirty air filters and low refrigerant levels. We can repair all of these issues.
- Loud clanking sounds: An issue with your fan motor or AC belt can cause loud clanking sounds that signify more critical problems within. Our expert technicians can diagnose and resolve the damage.
- Frozen evaporator coils: Evaporator coils freeze when air flow becomes restricted or the refrigerant charge is incorrect. Dirty air filters, blocked vents, poor maintenance, and built-up debris can all restrict your system’s air flow. The evaporator coils should absorb heat, so when they freeze up, your entire system will stop working correctly.
Water leaks: Clogged and cracked drain lines can cause water leaks around the unit that prevent the system from operating correctly. Call our team for an air conditioner repair in Abilene, TX, the moment you notice any condensation or water stains.
Why Choose Our Team
When your AC needs repairs, you can rely on our team to provide the following:
- Prompt appointment scheduling
- Thorough problem pinpointing
- Clear repair recommendations
- Upfront pricing
- Comprehensive and timely repairs
Schedule an Air Conditioner Repair in Abilene, TX, Today
Don’t wait to schedule repairs; contact our Hall Air Conditioning team today at (325)-672-2541 for a professional air conditioner repair in Abilene, TX.