Smart Home Thermostats
Lower Your Energy Costs with Smart Home Thermostats in Abilene, TX
For the best local HVAC company in Abilene, TX, don’t hesitate to call Hall Air Conditioning now and request a free quote!
Looking for an experienced and professional HVAC company that installs smart home thermostats in Abilene, TX, and the surrounding cities? You’re in the right place! For over 50 years, Hall Air Conditioning has served Abilene, TX, with pride, offering superior quality HVAC services at highly competitive prices. When you need HVAC experts you can trust, our team is ready and waiting to take your call.
Take Back Control of Your Utility Bills with a Smart Home Thermostat
How Do Smart Home Thermostats Work?Unlike programmable thermostats that only adjust the temperature based on pre-set directions or specific times, smart home thermostats connect your entire HVAC system to an app on your smartphone via the internet. This gives you complete control over your heating and cooling system, even when you’re not home. You can use voice commands, set your desired temperature and humidity level, view energy usage, and much more. A smart thermostat also “learns” based on your schedule, habits, and behavior and adapts accordingly to improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and prevent excessive usage, lowering your monthly utility bills.
How Do I Know I Need a Dehumidifier or Humidifier?
The best way to determine if you need a humidifier or dehumidifier is by having our Hall Air Conditioning crew test your humidity levels. You should also call our team if you’re experiencing issues like the following:
- Peeling wallpaper, plaster, or paint
- Noticing pests, including insects
- Warping or rotting wood
- Foul odors
- Water stains
- Walls, windows, and mirrors have significant condensation
- Difficulty breathing or sleeping
Our expert crew can inspect your home and humidity levels. We can then recommend and install the correct dehumidifier or humidifier.
Reasons to Trust Our Professional Crew
Abilene, TX, businesses and homeowners trust our team for these reasons:
6 Signs That You Should Upgrade to a Smart Home Thermostat
At Hall Air Conditioning, we want every one of our customers to enjoy maximum efficiency and performance from their HVAC system. You can achieve this by investing in regular maintenance and tune-ups for your HVAC system and upgrading to smart home devices like a smart thermostat. Below, we’ve included six signs that indicate it’s time to install a smart thermostat in your home:
- Your energy bills are steadily increasing
- You have a busy schedule or frequently travel
- You often forget to change the settings on your thermostat
- You’ve had difficulty controlling the temperature in your home
- You want to lower your energy usage and spending
- Your current thermostat is old or faulty
Enjoy the Benefits of a Smart Home Thermostat from Hall Air Conditioning
When you have our HVAC professionals install a smart thermostat in your home or business, you can:
- Prevent human error when changing temperature settings
- Control your HVAC system anywhere you have Wi-Fi
- Reduce your home’s overall energy usage
- Lower your monthly utility bills
- Prevent the hassle of manual programming
- Enjoy the convenience of automatic temperature adjustments
Call Hall Air Conditioning Today for All Your HVAC Needs in Abilene, TX
If you’re ready to enjoy the many benefits of installing a smart thermostat in your home or business, our HVAC experts can make it happen.
Call Hall Air Conditioning now at 325-307-7727 to book a free estimate with the leading HVAC contractor installing smart home thermostats in Abilene, TX, and the surrounding cities.